Thread: "Invalid Parameter" links in Tapatalk

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

"Invalid Parameter" links in Tapatalk

Any time I click a link in Tapatalk, it goes to a redirect page that only says "Invalid Parameter." This happens whether I set links to open in Tapatalk or in Safari. Using an iPhone 5c. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Any time I click a link in Tapatalk, it goes to a redirect page that only says "Invalid Parameter." This happens whether I set links to open in Tapatalk or in Safari. Using an iPhone 5c. Any suggestions?
    Hmm, I'm thinking it might have to do w/ the tapatalk plugin itself. I'll try to update that later and let you know when it's done so you can tell me if that fixes it.

Happens to me, too. I figured it was because I'm refusing to update Tapatalk.

"Invalid Parameter" links in Tapatalk

This is happening again. Every link turns to a redirect and nothing loads. Here is an example:

http://pt.tapatalk.com/redirect.php?...s-in-9-days%2F
    Last edited by PhDeac; 10-18-2015 at 12:12 PM.

It stopped happening a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    It stopped happening a few days ago.
    Yeah, I think it's an intermittent issue on Tapatalk's end. They aren't particularly helpful and I can't reliably reproduce the issue either. Best bet if it happens is just open the thread in a browser (I haven't had that break from tapa) and then clicking the link from there.