• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Invalid Parameter" links in Tapatalk

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Any time I click a link in Tapatalk, it goes to a redirect page that only says "Invalid Parameter." This happens whether I set links to open in Tapatalk or in Safari. Using an iPhone 5c. Any suggestions?

Any time I click a link in Tapatalk, it goes to a redirect page that only says "Invalid Parameter." This happens whether I set links to open in Tapatalk or in Safari. Using an iPhone 5c. Any suggestions?

Hmm, I'm thinking it might have to do w/ the tapatalk plugin itself. I'll try to update that later and let you know when it's done so you can tell me if that fixes it.

Happens to me, too. I figured it was because I'm refusing to update Tapatalk.

It stopped happening a few days ago.

It stopped happening a few days ago.

Yeah, I think it's an intermittent issue on Tapatalk's end. They aren't particularly helpful and I can't reliably reproduce the issue either. Best bet if it happens is just open the thread in a browser (I haven't had that break from tapa) and then clicking the link from there.

Back