• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Palin "seriously interested" in running

according to a very not-thorough google search, Alaska appears to be the 7th richest state. so i guess it's a weird rich cousin

How has Sarah palin not played a larger role in the past 4 years? She just seems made all the science and journalism hating, culture wars, and all around general nonsense of the past 4 years.

How has Sarah palin not played a larger role in the past 4 years? She just seems made all the science and journalism hating, culture wars, and all around general nonsense of the past 4 years.

Yeah, she was kooky before it became mainstream.

that woman was a governor. of a real state. think about that.

And if she hadn’t been nominated VP, nobody would have ever known. She looked like a great prospect on paper.

according to a very not-thorough google search, Alaska appears to be the 7th richest state. so i guess it's a weird rich cousin

That gets a ton of federal dollars. Yet some of them want to secede. I'm all for letting Texas secede as well. Though we get to keep Austin and the oil refineries in exchange for letting them secede.

Back