• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democratic Candidates for POTUS, 2016 edition

If Hilary wins what will Bills agenda be as first man?

electronic_cigar.jpg

+

intern-wanted.jpg

This is exactly how I feel. She's just unnatural and unlikeable. I was at my sister's over the weekend. She's very conservative and was in utter disbelief that I thought Hillary was going to win (because she has no real Dem challenger and the Pub slate is awful). She was watching MTP yesterday morning, and I found it interesting that the commentators were saying she's stale and doesn't have a message. Yeah liberal media, keep calling Hillary stale. That's a great adjective to call a female.

Since the radio and TV era started, she'd be only the 2nd President utterly lacking in charm and personality - the other being Nixon. So it would be a fairly impressive feat for her to pull it off. And 1 of the trickiest issues she'll have to deal with is finding the correct balance for how much to use Bubba.

That's another issue for Hillary. Her best assets in the trail will be Bill, both Obamas, and Elizabeth Warren. All are much better personalities and more authentic than Hillary.

Fuck it, I want her to come out pounding the podium and gettin' real up in this bitch. Use your piss and vinegar to your advantage, Hill-dog. Kick ass and take names.

Fresh Prince is hardly millennial.

Millennials would not know who Carlton is, where the Fresh Prince came from, or what happened to DJ Jazzy Jeff once Will moved to Bel Air.

No coincidence that spells "ho." Republicans can't help themselves.

Hillary is running for Grandmother in chief. Probably a good strategy. No one messes with grandma.

Back