• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

People who have a sticker on their car that shows how far they have run in a race. My fat ass does not have my golf hcp on the back of my car.

I've noticed people putting up 0.0 or 0.1 stickers. Tempting but yes, that's def douchey

People who have a sticker on their car that shows how far they have run in a race. My fat ass does not have my golf hcp on the back of my car.

Oh you've done, done it now....

*DF07* Batsignal ALERT!

Holy shit, yes. Also, anyone who specifies that their dog is a rescue without prompting.

anything Go thinks is pretentious...like "gourmet" crockpot cooking. wtf?

You need to broaden your web searches

I don't think it's possible to cook gourmet on one. I use mine a lot, but I wouldn't qualify anything you could make out of it as "gourmet." now you wanna talk gourmet food that takes a long time and is hella pretentious? sous vide -- and I got 2 of 'em.

I don't think it's possible to cook gourmet on one. I use mine a lot, but I wouldn't qualify anything you could make out of it as "gourmet." now you wanna talk gourmet food that takes a long time and is hella pretentious? sous vide -- and I got 2 of 'em.

Good no...GREAT call

Pretentious is a great word. But, im not really sure what it means. I feel like its the only true insult to white people. YOU PRETENTIOUS BASTARD, YOU!

Back