• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

also, the beard comment hurts, palma. hurts bad.

Pretentious LA hipsters wear cargos and call it normcore and now we've come full circle.

Also this thread delivers.

also, the beard comment hurts, palma. hurts bad.

Im serious. The dude banging sofia vergara comes to mind. Jonathan frakes obviously is a handsome fella. But then brad pitt looks like a hobo.

Who are the good looking bros that routinely rock beards? I cant think of them, then again i havent spent much time on the subject

I just googled "good looking men with beards" and the list starts off with picturea of paul rudd, seth rogen and jason sudekis. I win.

"bringing pets (dogs) to restaurants, stores or to another's house (without asking) "

sorry, i meant to follow up my comment...

pets (dogs) are like kids. everyone loves THEIR kids but not everyone loves YOUR (unspecified) kids. :couch:

if you can't control your pet you shouldn't bring them anywhere in public (not counting a walk or dog park)...i really don't find it cute that your dog wants to see what i am eating for dinner (getting too close) or begging at my table. i would love to say people are able to make a good decision if their dog is trained enough to be brought in public, but every year i am more convinced that people are either stupid or oblivious...:geek:

i will say that i live in a very dog friendly area with a lot of bars and restaurants in walking distance from my house and have friends that bring their dogs everywhere, even my house (yes, pisses me off). i have see dog fights at bars, dogs using the bathroom and just horribly trained and monitored dogs...unfortunately a few bad apples.

The term "fecal matter." Just call it feces or shit. You're wasting breath when you call it matter. It's like saying, "This table is made out of 'wood matter.'"

bitching about dogs is certainly pretentious

What dog would be considered pretentious?

What dog would be considered pretentious?

Any that's not from the pound. Or, when someone asks what kind of dog you have and you say more than "part lab, I think."

anything w/ doodle at the end, esp labradoodle

Back