• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

Yesterday before a concert we stopped into a yarn store so my gf could get weaving supplies and it is open 8-8 seven days a week. No fucking way that's smart business hours for a fucking yarn store.

M-F 8-5= old ladies and hipsters who have no jobs

M-F 5-8= working folk

S-S 8-8= peeps like you and the lady

Bro went #thriftshopping yesterday and briefly popped into a store that was beside the Austin Soap Shop. Yes there is a shop that just sells "natural" soap.

Whaaaaaat? How is that a sustainable business model? Who the fuck is buying all that soap? Of course it was in a super hippy/hipster area so maybe that's how.

If your clientele are people that use yarn you better damn well be open anytime one of those 1% ers wants to drop in for a hit of yarn. It's not like you can easily replace a customer.

If your clientele are people that use yarn you better damn well be open anytime one of those 1% ers wants to drop in for a hit of yarn. It's not like you can easily replace a customer.

I don't know about that but have you seen the price of yarn at a yarn store. It's insane. There is a major quality difference between a chain craft store (michaels) and craft store yarn both in price and quality. Given the two I would buy at the yarn store. When you through in many online retailers you will find that there is not quality different between online and the store, but there is a huge price difference.

Bro went #thriftshopping yesterday and briefly popped into a store that was beside the Austin Soap Shop. Yes there is a shop that just sells "natural" soap.

Whaaaaaat? How is that a sustainable business model? Who the fuck is buying all that soap? Of course it was in a super hippy/hipster area so maybe that's how.

I like that the guy that used to hock grill brands questioning the business sustainably of a store selling soap.

Last edited:
I like that the guy that used to hock grill brands questioning the business sustainably of a store selling soap.

So butthurt from comments from another thread. You keep doing you and contributing to the sickening income inequality divide in this country.

Hopefully your pot farm (I'll buy it) makes you feel better about it you fucking hack. Your parents should be (rightfully) ashamed.

Last edited:
Back the truck up -- deacphan owns a pot farm?! What? That is too awesome to be true, so I'm guessing Angry Brasky was being facetious or something.

was eating at a resturant in ohio and they didnt take tips, and had soy sausage gravy and whole wheat biscuits... gross and the waiters were pretty awful.. i would be awful to if i didnt get tips

I assume they didn't take tips because they did revenue sharing/part ownership for their employees?

So butthurt from comments from another thread. You keep doing you and contributing to the sickening income inequality divide in this country.

Hopefully your pot farm (I'll buy it) makes you feel better about it you fucking hack. Your parents should be (rightfully) ashamed.

do you really i think i get "butthurt" about the internet?

I'm still really confused why Brasky is upset about deacphan's pot farm and thinks his parents should be ashamed, seeing as how Brasky admitted to doing drugs YESTERDAY. Brasky, why you cockblocking deacphan on this issue? You should be guiding his cock, not blocking it.

I'm still really confused why Brasky is upset about deacphan's pot farm and thinks his parents should be ashamed, seeing as how Brasky admitted to doing drugs YESTERDAY. Brasky, why you cockblocking deacphan on this issue? You should be guiding his cock, not blocking it.

i think he thinks my parents should be ashamed of my role in BIG INEQUALITY.

Oh, I thought it was like that time that Rubbins was real stoned arguing to me that smoking reefer should indeed be illegal.

Back