• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

Three things come to mind for me:

1) Lawyers (or anyone else) who put Esquire or Esq. after their name. What bullshit.

2) People who send e-mails, or have stationary, that says: "From the Desk Of ___________."

3) Virtue-signalers who have one of those ridiculous "We Believe" signs in their front yard, just to let you know that they are looking down upon you from their moral high ground.

1) gets me for basically any non Doctoral degree (MD or PhD) tag

some of the people i work with have 5-8 "designations" after their name. like an alphabet of meaningless shit

John Smith, ADA, CHD, EFGI, ISA, AIF, SAISGN,

1) Lawyers (or anyone else) who put Esquire or Esq. after their name. What bullshit.

2) People who send e-mails, or have stationary, that says: "From the Desk Of ___________."

3) Virtue-signalers who have one of those ridiculous "We Believe" signs in their front yard, just to let you know that they are looking down upon you from their moral high ground.

Looking down from their moral high ground you say?

I think by that you mean those that have a doctor do the procedure.

Yeah but biff chewed his own off awhile back. May even have been a discussion thread a few years ago. Marv may have dropped in to talk about eating placenta.

Well, most religions have their own fair share of pretense.

People who use the term "virtue signalers".

Back