• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

i really hate to say this but i hope Jeb gets the nomination; i can't handle the threat of one these radicals having a real shot at the white house

Jeb is trying to knock out the real competition one by one. It's going to be an 2012 situation where a reasonable moderate Republican only has to beat a field of idiots.

Holy fuck balls does Carson understand basic tenets of separation of powers, specifically the allocation of powers in legislative and executive functions?

He may say yes, but his continued remarks on these types of issue seem to indicate the opposite.

The a republican primary season debates are going to be epic!

Jeb is trying to knock out the real competition one by one. It's going to be an 2012 situation where a reasonable moderate Republican only has to beat a field of idiots.

Christie's gotta be bitter as hell. Not even 18 months ago he won big in Jersey and was thought to be a 2016 frontrunner. He now trails Hillary by 10 points in NJ and 43% of GOP primary voters now say they aren't even considering voting for him.

How is Carson going to hire any staff? You can't spin crazy.

That's what Republican staffers do. There's a large number of GOP who believe Carson will appeal to minority voters.

Jeb is going to crush the competition via fundraising.

Jeb is going to crush the competition via fundraising.

What is Jeb going to run on? What did as governor of Florida 2.5 terms ago? It's not like people view Florida as some major success story. I don't think he has to get name recognition out there. His Republican opponents will attack ad themselves.

he's going to run on being a sane person

Eh. He'll always be known by what his brother did unless he does something dramatic to separate himself from his little brother.

He'll need to pull a Nino Brown.

I dunno, looking at that potential field, I say always choose the lesser of two weevils

That's exactly what it is.

i'd take Mitt over Jindal, Carson, Rand, Huckabee and any one else who went to the Iowa poll

I dunno, looking at that potential field, I say always choose the lesser of two weevils

Two cheers for Lucky Jack!

Jeb vs. Walker, this is what I want to see. All of these other clowns need to go away.

What is Jeb going to run on? What did as governor of Florida 2.5 terms ago? It's not like people view Florida as some major success story. I don't think he has to get name recognition out there. His Republican opponents will attack ad themselves.

Since when did you need a track record to run on?

Back