• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kevin Johnson NFL draft

dcon69

Reaction score
Have not seen this- sorry if it is on a thread I have not read- Nice for Kevin and nice to see Wake on the board......

Here are Kiper's rankings at cornerback, defensive end, offensive tackle and fullback:

Cornerbacks
1. Tre Wayne, Michigan St.
2. Marcus Peters, Washington
3. Jalen Collins, LSU
4. Kevin Johnson, Wake Forest
5. P.J. Williams, Florida State
6 Jacoby Glenn, C. Florida
7. Kevin White, TCU
8. Ifo Expre-Olomu, Oregon
9. LaDarius Gunter, Miami (Fla.)
10 Quentin Rollins, Miami (Ohio)

I saw that Noel was rated as a 7th round or UFA. With that said, a UFA CB just won the Super Bowl for the Pats; so, who knows what opportunity lies ahead for Noel.

Good for Kevin, and Bud will get a shot somewhere. Although we just graduated our two best players after a three win season, Clawson is a great coach.

I thought the Oregon kid was an All-America. 8th rated CB in the class? Injury related?

I don't think Johnson gets taken before Rollins either. I've seen Johnson anywhere from late 1st to early 3rd depending on the site. One I was reading earlier was saying they only expected 2-3 CBs to go in the late 1st. I think you're gonna see several CBs go at the end of round 1 to mid round 2, and I'm guessing Johnson in the mid 2nd.

I don't think Johnson gets taken before Rollins either. I've seen Johnson anywhere from late 1st to early 3rd depending on the site. One I was reading earlier was saying they only expected 2-3 CBs to go in the late 1st. I think you're gonna see several CBs go at the end of round 1 to mid round 2, and I'm guessing Johnson in the mid 2nd.

I would love for the panthers to get him in the 2nd, but for his sake I hope he's not around

I would love for the panthers to get him in the 2nd, but for his sake I hope he's not around

Maybe if Norman and Bene hadn't stepped up.

WOW, PJ Williams is def going 1st round so KJ is gonna be a 1st rounder too, this is awesome.

He's a player, gonna be a nice piece for a team.

He was physical enough to get kicked out of one game and should have been for another this year. And there is a wr at fsu that probably still has bruises from a shot from KJ.

He was physical enough to get kicked out of one game and should have been for another this year. And there is a wr at fsu that probably still has bruises from a shot from KJ.

A bullshit call

Back