• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most of you wanted Archie Miller over Danny Manning

Disloyal whores. Probably the same type that goes to duke or state for grad school.

Yeah, will be interesting. Hopefully Gott does a good enough job for a few more years. His career arc is shaping up to be pretty much exactly like his brother's. Trying to think of prestigious programs that may be looking to make a coaching change in the next 1-2 years. Do Indiana fans still want Crean gone? UCLA? Although I doubt he'd want to compete in recruiting with his brother.

Yeah, I don't see how State really has reason to fire Gottfried this year or next, and Archie is going to get his big gig real soon. As for the possibilities, I agree he doesn't go to his bro's conference. Plus, who TF would want UCLA in its current state? And I think Crean gets another year at least. But 2 schools that could be interesting to watch this offseason are GT & Tejas. Gregory is a disaster, but it wasn't so long ago that, after Dick and UNC, MD, Wake & GT were the next 3 schools dueling it out for a decade or so. Add to that Atlanta is a good sell to a HS player, as opposed to a Blacksburg or Clemson. And Tejas fans have been growing increasingly impatient with Barnes. He's had a ton of talent at UT and has nothing to show for it other than the 1 final-4 with TJ Ford. I think he gets canned after this year or next. And if you can't land a Marshall or Shaka, Archie and White are the next 2 options. And if he were to go to GT, history says Swofford won't allow State to lure him away. My bet is Marshall to UT and Miller to GT after this year or next.

Billy Donovan to the NBA. Arch Miller to Florida.

Back