• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most of you wanted Archie Miller over Danny Manning

w/ 6 scholarship players none above 6'6 coming off an elite 8

bro you root for jj redick multiple times a week

Buckets - when the like magic Come to town we should wear wake jerseys and sit behind the clips bench for two hundy and make disparaging duke remarks all game. You in????

Plama - I'm on west coast time for a week. It's too early for you to be this drunk.

Fucking false, I have loved the Manning hire since day 1. See aviator

My preferences in order I believe were Marshall, Shaka, Miller, Manning and White. Would have been pleased with any of them and wanted to stay away from guys like Howland, Mooney, Paulsen.... Not sure how anyone rationally wouldn't have wanted Marshall or Shaka over Miller or Manning because they're much more proven. Archie and Danny were less proven but promising. I had a slight preference for Archie because he had a little more recruiting experience from his days at Zona. Well, and because he has a hawt wife and plays the pack line man. (I love that google's 2nd choice when you type Archie Miller is his wife.) Danny is doing well here, and I'm happy. Archie continues to do well at Dayton. I hope he doesn't end up at State or Carolina. Is having small preferences too nuanced for you?

State is dumb not to get Archie back in Raleighwood asap.

Back