• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How far do you currently live from Wake?

How far do you live from Wake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeltonCreek

Well dang!
Reaction score
I'm curious. Seems like a lot of our posters live in the triad. So, how far do you live from Wake?

2,740 miles per google maps. all but about 400 of it on i40.

Ugh, come on now. You know you measure distance in hours, not actual distance, right?

Ugh, come on now. You know you measure distance in hours, not actual distance, right?

There are various modes of transportation, bro. Maybe deacphan flies to Wake on his jet plane purchased with proceeds from his California pot farm, whilst Townie has to peddle his broke ass from Philly on a commuter bike. Despite the mileage, deacphan would easily arrive before Townie, so in that case mileage is worthless.

There are various modes of transportation, bro. Maybe deacphan flies to Wake on his jet plane purchased with proceeds from his California pot farm, whilst Townie has to peddle his broke ass from Philly on a commuter bike. Despite the mileage, deacphan would easily arrive before Townie, so in that case mileage is worthless.

Yeah I was joking, but did find it funny that I had to google map the distance. My reaction on reading the thread title was "oh, and hour and a half" and then I read the options and was all :panda:

Back