• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Georgia Tech Game Thread

Rountree is completely out of control

No Rountree, you are fucking horrible. Apparently Fox Sports with no tape delay!

Devin has to develop a right hand. They're just sitting on his left.

I'd like to give a shoutout to the GT bigs

Wonder why CMM is being so passive with the ball. He's got to attack the rim

Rare to find an 18 year old freshman these days. But Tim Duncan was all of 16 years old when he enrolled at WFU in August of 1992.

Rare? Am I missing something? The majority of freshmen I know are 18...

Rare to find an 18 year old freshman these days. But Tim Duncan was all of 16 years old when he enrolled at WFU in August of 1992.

I guess I assumed unless there's a odd case (Ed Cota), freshmen were 18.

Timmy is special because he's a fur-ner. ;)

Wonder why CMM is being so passive with the ball. He's got to attack the rim

They're packing the paint and he's missed a couple short jumper attempts. Just like Devin has gotten pushed around by their big men and run into a bunch of double teams.

We'll really have to move the ball to get looks inside, going to be tough on the drive. Really we just need to keep finding Hudson/Dinos/Wilbekin for wide open 3's.

Worst 3 point shooting team in the ACC making it rain of course. Very poor finish again to close out a first half.

Danny has got to light a fire under their ass at half

Back