• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Georgia Tech Game Thread

I'll be really intrigued to see what Manning can do defensively with two athletic big men down low. Rim protector plus a tough 6'10 guy. Will really provide some breathing room in the man to man.

A lot of people here really overrate Rountree's defense.

Time to move on from CMM and Jones. They both may have the lowest combined guard BB IQ in the history of our modern day program. CMM continues to shoot us out of games. We have the opportunity to go into half down by single digits. The next two positions CMM heaves a three and Jones drives and is rejected. Tech scores. Neither of those two should be in the game with under 5 minutes. Clearly, to right the ship, it will be time to let others take over the guard roles. I would like to see both have roles, but neither should be in the game with 5 minutes left in either half.

Did these kids go out and party last night. Three guys suspended and nobody showed up to play other than Hudson.

Did these kids go out and party last night. Three guys suspended and nobody showed up to play other than Hudson.

Maybe everyone else showed up on time this morning regardless.

Time to move on from CMM and Jones. They both may have the lowest combined guard BB IQ in the history of our modern day program. CMM continues to shoot us out of games. We have the opportunity to go into half down by single digits. The next two positions CMM heaves a three and Jones drives and is rejected. Tech scores. Neither of those two should be in the game with under 5 minutes. Clearly, to right the ship, it will be time to let others take over the guard roles. I would like to see both have roles, but neither should be in the game with 5 minutes left in either half.
I tend to agree

Mitchell is destroying Andre.

Bring on the donk parade.

Y'all know you can watch yr boy coach the Grizzlies, right?

Lol, the backcourt, the CMM travel, and a couple of out-of-bounds calls were just laughably bad.

CMM and MJ are worst shooting backcourt in WFU history. They are good in transition and occasionally on drives . Otherwise , they can't score . Then put Tree out there with them. Wow, Bzz first two recruits have turned out be marksmen from the perimeter .

Back