• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jon Stewart is leaving the Daily Show

I assume ph has a youtube alert set up to automatically play any new video with Aubrey Plaza in it on whatever device he's holding at the time

I'm just here in case that alert malfunctions

I like the Jim Jefferies Show on Comedy Central.

I assume ph has a youtube alert set up to automatically play any new video with Aubrey Plaza in it on whatever device he's holding at the time

I'm just here in case that alert malfunctions

LOL. It's been sitting on my Facebook page since it aired. I haven't taken time to watch it yet.

Are we counting Roy Wood Jr as host of This Is Not Happening? That show’s p dope.

Trevor Noah is so bad, it is depressing how downhill TDS went after Stewart's departure.

Robin Thede isn't an alum, but she was head writer for and appeared on the Nightly Show and now has a late night show on BET.

Travon Free is getting a (non-late night) show on HBO.

You an Aubrey aficionado, too? I knew you had good taste.

Yeah. Long time fan. I remember posting many years ago talking about two unknown hotties, April from Parks & Rec and Pete's wife on Mad Men which was Allison Brie before Community. Still two of my favorites.

If you go back on the Comic Book Media thread, I had a few posts before Legion premiered complaining about how they were making Plaza look unattractive. Little did I know the great plans they had for her and the range she has on the show.

Back