• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

21 best fried chicken joints in America

The soul food place in Reading Terminal is awesome.

Go to Cafe Soho, order the soy fried chicken, wait 25 minutes while they cook it, watch some weird k-pop on the 5 80 inch tvs, thank me later. Maybe have a Golden Monkey to go with it.

Go to Cafe Soho, order the soy fried chicken, wait 25 minutes while they cook it, watch some weird k-pop on the 5 80 inch tvs, thank me later. Maybe have a Golden Monkey to go with it.

seems...super far away

the fried chicken at alla spina is awesome

Went once. Over priced and overrated. I can see the appeal if you've never had soul food before though.

Yeah but they used to run buy-1-get-1-50%-off coupons in the Daily Goat every week. We used to hit Mama Dip's about every other week. I would put the chicken itself just a notch below Price's, but the sides and other menu items were much better.

Leaving Durham to go to Chapel Hill for soul food seems strange.

they forgot keatons chicken on that list. best chicken i have ever had

Alex-P-Keaton-the-80s-24693505-300-400.jpg

Also Rocky's Hot Chicken Shack in Asheville is goodness gracious good.

I came so close to posting a "Rocky's >>> Prince's" comment earlier, but I'd actually rather people not know about it. It's crowded enough sometimes as it is.

Back