• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Percy. He's one of my favorite players in football to watch and I even loved him at Florida which is a team I mostly despise. That said I don't want him on the Panthers. He is a ticking time bomb and Gettleman would do well to stay far away from him.

Yeah, if you are traded in the middle of the season from a winning team, you are probably a huge cancer.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 2m2 minutes ago
Sources tell me Ronald Darby is visiting the #Panthers today. I'm not sure he'll still be on board at No. 25.

FSU CB with 4.3 speed and he'll almost definitely be there at 25 and potentially 52. Strikes me as odd to bring in draft prospects the day free agency starts though.

I'll be disappointed if GMan takes a CB in the 1st. I could understand the 2nd, but between Norman, Benwikere, Boston, and Jones, I feel like veterans and low round DBs can make up the rest of the rotation.

Dwan Edwards re-signed to 2 year deal.

Keeps the DT rotation in tact, but I hope it's easy to get out of after year 1 if his age starts to be a major factor. He's getting up there.

Dwan Edwards re-signed to 2 year deal.

Keeps the DT rotation in tact, but I hope it's easy to get out of after year 1 if his age starts to be a major factor. He's getting up there.
Stud

Disappointed it was a three-year deal and not a lifetime contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back