• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton Email Problem

I think this ^ has been out for a while. Seems to be not that big of a deal IMO.

HC accused of being "obsessive" about money.
Unlike Bill who is "obsessive" about

More bad news for Mrs. Clinton http://www.businessinsider.com/r-exclusive-despite-hillary-clinton-promise-charity-did-not-disclose-donors-2015-3

"CHAI should have published the names during 2010-2013, when Clinton was in office, CHAI spokeswoman Maura Daley acknowledged this week. "Not doing so was an oversight which we made up for this year," she told Reuters in an email when asked why it had not published any donor lists until a few weeks ago."

Meh, do CPACs disclose their donors?

Kudos to the POTUS for seeing an issue and going to work on a fix almost immediately. In order to prevent future cabinet members from using private email servers housed in their homes, we've just hired this dude from Facebook to be White House IT director. We will immediately start transitioning all high level communications to the Facebook Chat app.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/exclusive-facebook-engineering-director-is-headed-114060505054.html

5b277134635001860c346c85cdd7cd92d7cb995c.jpg

Moderates and independents are hopeful that there's room for Dem candidates to HRC's right. GOP primary voters won't support, let alone nominate, any primary candidate who can and will move left during the general election.

HRC is way too right for most progressives. She practically has orgies with the big banks.

Kudos to the POTUS for seeing an issue and going to work on a fix almost immediately. In order to prevent future cabinet members from using private email servers housed in their homes, we've just hired this dude from Facebook to be White House IT director. We will immediately start transitioning all high level communications to the Facebook Chat app.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/exclusive-facebook-engineering-director-is-headed-114060505054.html

I love robots too! I should hang out with this guy. We have so much in common.

Who knew Seth Rogan hearted robots?

Meh, do CPACs disclose their donors?

Good question.
But HC agreed to release donor names to avoid the appearance of conflicts.
And she didn't.
Lying sack of sh%t.

Good question.
But HC agreed to release donor names to avoid the appearance of conflicts.
And she didn't.
Lying sack of sh%t.

Not defending her, but she made and broke a promise not a law. A politician breaking a promise isn't unheard of, but yeah it's still shady as hell.

Not defending her, but she made and broke a promise not a law. A politician breaking a promise isn't unheard of, but yeah it's still shady as hell.

Agree.
I didn't say she broke a law. I don't know if she did.
I said she is a lying sack of sh%t. I stand by that.
She was SOS when she said she would release donor names.
She didn't and the donors included countries important on the world stage and included large sums.

Last edited:
The Secretary of State is not elected.

But she has been elected to office, which makes her a politician.

Your stuff was entertaining, in an inane way, earlier. Now you are just boring. We get it. You hate the Clintons.

But she has been elected to office, which makes her a politician.

Your stuff was entertaining, in an inane way, earlier. Now you are just boring. We get it. You hate the Clintons.

Clintons?

Nice use of the royal "we".

Just read RICO filed against Clinton foundation.

Agree.
I didn't say she broke a law. I don't know if she did.
I said she is a lying sack of sh%t. I stand by that.
She was SOS when she said she would release donor names.
She didn't and the donors included countries important on the world stage and included large sums.

HC gonna testify. Some asks who prepared the 55,00 paper copies of e-mails she submitted.
That person(s) gets subpoenaed, immunity offered, HC goes to jail.

"I didn't say she broke the law. I just said she should go to jail."

Please remember that there is a search function on this site and that people have memories. Cheers!

"I didn't say she broke the law. I just said she should go to jail."

Please remember that there is a search function on this site and that people have memories. Cheers!
Thanks.
"HC goes to jail" was my comment about HC and her e-mail server.
"I didn't say she broke the law" was my comment about HC saying she would release the list of donors to the Clinton foundation.

Back