• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton Email Problem

How do you go to jail without breaking the law?

I think the local elementary school is doing a reading is fundamental campaign.
Might be a help to some here.

I think the local elementary school is doing a reading is fundamental campaign.
Might be a help to some here.

Nonsense. These diversity champs went wall-to-wall private schools.

"Quote Originally Posted by silk View Post
HC gonna testify. Some asks who prepared the 55,00 paper copies of e-mails she submitted.
That person(s) gets subpoenaed, immunity offered, HC goes to jail."

So you edited this part out? You are clearly ciiting the e-mails she submitted as the reason for her imprisonment.

Last edited:
I'm convinced more than ever that she is hiding something.

"Quote Originally Posted by silk View Post
HC gonna testify. Some asks who prepared the 55,00 paper copies of e-mails she submitted.
That person(s) gets subpoenaed, immunity offered, HC goes to jail."

So you edited this part out? You are clearly ciiting the e-mails she submitted as the reason for her imprisonment.
Correct except your statement that I "edited" out something. Clearly I cited the missing e-mails when I said "HC goes to jail".

This ain't the first time HC has experienced "missing" records.

No question she's hiding something. Question is how much will voters care about finding out and what it is when they find out.

My boy Tricky Dick should have burned the tapes

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/03/31/hilary-clinton-email/70708314/

Hillary Clinton also used iPad for e-mail

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton e-mailed her staff on an iPad as well as a BlackBerry while secretary of state, despite her explanation she exclusively used a personal e-mail address on a homebrew server so that she could carry a single device, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

Ah, it's all in how you define "device" - just like how Bill defined sexual relations.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/03/31/hilary-clinton-email/70708314/

Hillary Clinton also used iPad for e-mail

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton e-mailed her staff on an iPad as well as a BlackBerry while secretary of state, despite her explanation she exclusively used a personal e-mail address on a homebrew server so that she could carry a single device, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

That's nothing new. I posted a clip earlier in the thread where Hillary admitted to carrying both a Blackberry and iPhone. The "one device" excuse was blown up a while ago...now we just know she's up to 3 devices.

Last edited:
I actually think Hillary would be a decent President but she is one smarmy character.

That's nothing new. I posted a clip earlier in the thread where Hillary admitted to carrying both a Blackberry and iPhone. The "one device" excuse was blown up a while ago...now we just know she's up to 3 devices.

I saw that, Racer, but she could have plausibly said that that was AFTER she left office. This is confirmation that she lied (again) in her press conference.

Back