• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton Email Problem

She said she thought it would be easier to just carry one device instead of two. She knows better than that.

Worse yet, on February 24th (yes, just a couple weeks before her "one device" excuse), the publicly admitted to carrying both an iPhone and Blackberry:

I am becoming more convinced that Hillary will not be POTUS and Dems would do well not to nominate her...especially without a fight.

#hotskinstake

Seriously, man. Welcome to 2013.

Shorty nails the Clintons. Great post.

Last edited:
Worse yet, on February 24th (yes, just a couple weeks before her "one device" excuse), the publicly admitted to carrying both an iPhone and Blackberry:

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Bill Clinton was a loveable slimeball. Hillary's got that role half right. Her people know how off-putting she is and are trying to ward off Clinton fatigue as long as possible by pretending to be undecided about running (Any takers on that one, donks?). They realized that "The Inevitable One" came off as "The Entitled One", so this time she's re-attempting with the "Oh, I don't know, I might run after all-afterthought, if I have time between planning a wedding and doing my yoga and struggling with 1999 mobile phone technology." She crowned herself nominee-elect in 2008 and is this time trying to do the same thing quietly by basically daring anyone to challenge her and her prodigious fundraising machine. She just might screw it up all over again. When it comes to botched opportunities, she's the Dino Gaudio of Presidential elections (Dino was lovable and not a slimeball, to be clear).

Last edited:
"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Don't remind me of that lovely bit of scripted drama. When pushed into a corner, she plays the victim to avoid answering questions. Did it against Lazio too.

The problem with foisting implausible lies is then this happens...

10d9y1f.jpg

This kind of crap has killed here in NC. Corrupt Dems lead to Pub takeover.
Dems need to start the ignore HC asap.

The problem with foisting implausible lies is then this happens...

10d9y1f.jpg

The problem with that picture is that it was taken in 2011 when she went to Libya after Gaddafi was overthrown, not the trip in 2012 after the Benghazi attack which is the timeframe in question.

She is the odds of favorite right now to win by a wide margin.

That has more to do with the Pub field and lack of name recognition of any other Dems.

If Not Hillary got out here, he or she would make up ground quickly.

HC gonna testify. Some asks who prepared the 55,00 paper copies of e-mails she submitted.
That person(s) gets subpoenaed, immunity offered, HC goes to jail.

Gowdy wants Hillary to testify twice and said other House committees may want her to testify too. GOP wants to grill her multiple times in the coming months. Hillary's going to have to figure out quickly whether she's going to testify more than once and if she's going to run. She strings this out until mid/late Summer, she totally hoses the Dems.

Wonder how many helped prepare 55,000 pages of e-mails?

Gowdy wants Hillary to testify twice and said other House committees may want her to testify too. GOP wants to grill her multiple times in the coming months. Hillary's going to have to figure out quickly whether she's going to testify more than once and if she's going to run. She strings this out until mid/late Summer, she totally hoses the Dems.

Shortly it will be Dems wanting to grill her.

HC gonna testify. Some asks who prepared the 55,00 paper copies of e-mails she submitted.
That person(s) gets subpoenaed, immunity offered, HC goes to jail.

Jail?

What law did she violate? I'm far from a Hillary supporter, but jail? Really?

HC already setting up a beard.
Says "we" complied with all laws and regs regarding classified materials.
Wonder if she will take the 5th??
Or just blame it all on others?

Back