• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clinton Email Problem

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
Is there anything to this? Seems sneaky and evasive (in a very Clinton way) but I am having a hard time seeing what the big deal is...and I am no Clinton defender. What's the deal here?

The only question is which medical problem will arise at the 11th hour before her scheduled testimony at the hearing. Clintons get in trouble, but they don't stay in trouble.

See the Democrats 2016 thread.

Is there anything to this? Seems sneaky and evasive (in a very Clinton way) but I am having a hard time seeing what the big deal is...and I am no Clinton defender. What's the deal here?

Deal is she is a lying sack of sh%t. And she got caught again.

i really don't care about this issue, for any candidate.

alas.....only we'd had unfettered access to Tommy J's personal correspondence....

Even more reason not to vote for either of these people in their primaries or in the general election.

Agreed, and i'll bet they still want a peak in your inbox, just not theirs.

Agreed. I'll bet they still want a peak in your inbox though, just not theirs.

Haha. Sadly, that's well said.

In my company it is a fireable offense to not use company email for communications. Primarily because we deal with heath info and it is a HIPAA violation to have that in an "open" email system. We can not even contact pts with their own info because their email is not secure.

Our regs only dealing with patient names and Dates of Birth, etc. Not what the US strategy is going to be IRT Putin in Crimea/Ukranine, Our strategy/tactics to deal with ISIS, What are we willing to give/won't accept in negotiations with Iran, etc. Seems pretty straight forward to me. What is curious to me is how come no one noticed/said anything to her for 4 years.

In my company it is a fireable offense to not use company email for communications. Primarily because we deal with heath info and it is a HIPAA violation to have that in an "open" email system. We can not even contact pts with their own info because their email is not secure.

Our regs only dealing with patient names and Dates of Birth, etc. Not what the US strategy is going to be IRT Putin in Crimea/Ukranine, Our strategy/tactics to deal with ISIS, What are we willing to give/won't accept in negotiations with Iran, etc. Seems pretty straight forward to me. What is curious to me is how come no one noticed/said anything to her for 4 years.

My wife is in banking. Says it is not possible to do a Hillary there.

Meh, the NSA is reading all of our emails anyway. Unfortunately not joking.

Im trying to figure out why Im supposed to give a shit about private mail servers for politicians. Help me out. Im in IT and have managed email servers my whole career. I have also adhered to HIPAA standards and I am the HIPAA officer for my company.

Im trying to figure out why Im supposed to give a shit about private mail servers for politicians. Help me out. Im in IT and have managed email servers my whole career. I have also adhered to HIPAA standards and I am the HIPAA officer for my company.

Classified intelligence is more valuable to hackers and far more consequential than your 300 lb. aunt's A1C chart.

Had her emails been kept on SecState servers, they would have been obtained during the 2014 hack anyways, right?

Classified intelligence is more valuable to hackers and far more consequential than your 300 lb. aunt's A1C chart.

I understand that. Still doesn't explain why she and jeb cannot have their own mail servers.

Now then, USING a mail system that is more vulnerable to attack than what the government has FOR CLASSIFIED INTELLIGENCE is certainly something to think about.

But government computer systems don't have that great of a track record so far, knowwhatimsayin?

I get the security issue, but isn't everything she sent to State Dept addresses captured anyway? Have to quantify how many emails she sent to her team's private accounts to see how much she deliberately tried to conceal. Whole thing is classic Clinton, but so will the inevitable GOP overreach ending when they go off the cliff like Wile E Couote.

Back