• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official soccer thread

Football, Basketball, Baseball, Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Table Tennis, Pool, Darts but most of all, Soccer

Hockey sucks

Seems like the reason there are so many soccer threads is that a substantial number of posters enjoy discussing soccer.

I'm sure other posters don't enjoy discussing soccer. Luckily, most of the threads on the front page discuss other topics. Maybe you should read the threads that interest you and ignore the threads that do not.

call me crazy but I don't think talking logic (and reasoning) with palma is going to work

Seems like the reason there are so many soccer threads is that a substantial number of posters enjoy discussing soccer.

I'm sure other posters don't enjoy discussing soccer. Luckily, most of the threads on the front page discuss other topics. Maybe you should read the threads that interest you and ignore the threads that do not.

Given that I've never heard anyone discuss soccer in a social setting, believe me I encourage and applaud soccer fans for coming out of hiding and not being #nervous. That's why I created this thread, to encourage all soccer enthusiasts to come discuss the sports they love in one place. An official place.

Given that I've never heard anyone discuss soccer in a social setting, believe me I encourage and applaud soccer fans for coming out of hiding and not being #nervous. That's why I created this thread, to encourage all soccer enthusiasts to come discuss the sports they love in one place. An official place.

lol

Do you live in a cave in Siberia? lol

why would one post on an unofficial thread when there's an official one available deaconslim 2.0?

Who said Soccer is dead in America??? 5 out of the top 10 threads are soccer related. America has spoken. Maybe we'll pay attention to the athletic folks after they're done with their 8 day layoff between playoff games.

Is the US indicting its way into a world cup television blackout??

This is the kind of hard hitting analysis that only The Official Soccer thread can deliver

Thought this Messi guy was supposed to be the best ever. Best ever can only score once against the Americans? on a Penalty kick no less? Overrated.

Back