• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official soccer thread

If you'll notice 4 of the top 6 threads are soccer threads (now 5 of top 7). I just want to make everyone aware that there is one official thread in which all soccer zealots can post their hearts out, and here it is!

This is the kind of hard hitting analysis that only The Official Soccer thread can deliver

Stu is wasting his time and talent working with the Lebatard family.

4 of the top 8 threads on the sports boards are about soccer, certainly we can contain talking about other people running around aimlessly in one thread. This is that thread.

Mods, please lock the others.

Regards,

So this is where we're going to talk about baseball? Why would anyone want to do that?

There's a theory surrounding the USMNT that they were receiving conflicting advice and had too many people advising. The team could not just speak to one person, or read one thread to get information. In other words, they needed The Official Soccer Thread, one place where all soccer fans can know will deliver all the strategy of how best to run fast.

Mods, for the sake of National progress, please lock all other soccer threads. We need The Official Soccer Thread now, more than ever.

I'm astonished at what you consider clever and funny.

There is such a thing as trying to hard, Andy... Maybe scale it back a bit, yeah?

"Harding Andy" sounds like something DV7 would be into.

I'm going up to the bar this evening and ordering a Hard Andy. We'll see what happens.

Back