• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Was looking for a new show, so just finished the first episode of Patriot (on Amazon). I really liked the pilot, so if it can keep that pace up, I'll be impressed considering I havent heard much about it.

What up with bloodline? Yes or no? Considering watching and it's tough to make my cut I only watch like a few shows not like the dwarfs still living with mom that watch everything

Just watch season 1....pretend it never went further. Season 1 is excellent.

Watching Handmaid's Tale, which is good, but a pretty dark, tough hang through 4 episodes. Enjoy the foreshadowing of Mike Pence's America.

Ozark is legit. Of course it's not Breaking Bad and nobody should even be trying to compare the two.

PS, yes to boobies.

Also, the daughter is 15 but the actress is 18 so don't feel too bad!

one more yes vote for Ozark- just watched the first three tonight and it is intense.

Ozark is legit. Of course it's not Breaking Bad and nobody should even be trying to compare the two.

PS, yes to boobies.

Also, the daughter is 15 but the actress is 18 so don't feel too bad!

Only boobs because there is a strip club involved. There's even pregnant strippers if you're into that kind of thing.

The people who only watch TV shows for tits confuse me. Y'all know you're on the internet, right? You expecting to jack it to a 5 second clip of some actress getting banged? You can have it so much better!

Bloodline is p ok so far not great but keeps the attention. Plus I'm a yuge sea fella and the show captures my lifestyle p good

Ozark is really good even though the wife is horrible. Absolutely hate her. Season 2 should be interesting.

GLOW was a solid nice surprise. Fun and light.

Friends from College had good chemistry with several of the actors.

Last edited:
why can't every show be as delightful as Great British Bake Off

Quite right, ITC.

The people who only watch TV shows for tits confuse me. Y'all know you're on the internet, right? You expecting to jack it to a 5 second clip of some actress getting banged? You can have it so much better!

Read this and immediately thought of Knocked Up. TIL (remembered) that movie is 10 years old.

Ozark is worth watching. The acting is better than the writing and the filmography is beautiful.

Back