• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

oooo, you're the worst S3 is on hulu now

gonna have to binge that this weekend

No one ever talks about this show, but Casual on Hulu is really good. Just finished up its 3rd season.

Bongs starting Bloodline based on her hair did lady's rec which I will watch again with her some especially when the power goes out

Bojack S4 is here! About to catch the first episode (and only that one) now.

Watched Death Note, while having not seen the entire anime, I could tell from the first few minutes the movie was going to be subpar. The writing was pretty odd and the decision (like basically all movies today) to make it a lovestory was so fucking horrid and shoved in. They literally were like "Hey".."Hey"..."I love you" "omg me too, let's kill people"

As a movie on its own, it was mediocre, but knowing what little I know about the Anime so far, I can't imagine will be well received at all by those fans.

Bojack started strong. Whole season getting great reviews.

episode 6 ("stupid piece of shit") just destroyed me. that's gotta be the best use of music the show's had, right? they don't go to that well a ton, but tend to nail it when they do

Courtney Portnoy is providing Princess Carolyn with some incredible lines this season, too. I really like Rutabega calling her Court "for wordplay related reasons that will become apparent at the end of this sentence"

Watching hacksaw ridge in stages. Started meh, now p ok, hope to see the cute chicks tabes but it's all war stuff now no chicks

Watched manhunt:unabomber on discovery and thought it was excellent. Learned a lot about the unabomber case that I didn't know or remember from that time.

Probably not for this thread, but watched Showtime's The Affair. Pretty well done through two seasons. Third season seems off the rails.

Back