• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

god, the good place is so fucking solid. long live king schur

"jason? this is a real low point for me. this one hurts."

Everyone should binge The Good Place and You're the Worst immediately. Catch up and enjoy.

"Busty Alexa"

The Good Place has three of my favorite actresses on TV right now and that doesn't include Kristen Bell. The Good Place has been so good and they've barely used the main cast.

"My soulmate doesn't even know who Blake Bortles is."

Last night's The Good Place is a rare sitcom ep I saved because I know I'm going to want to watch it again.

You're the Worst took a creative leap this season. The last ep was amazing. The show could have gotten stale and it instead has flourished.

You're the Worst took a creative leap this season. The last ep was amazing. The show could have gotten stale and it instead has flourished.

“I was in charge in Iraq and it did not go well. In fact, that was the last time we did Secret Santa.”

Chicken of the Sea of the Land (Chicken)

yeah that was my fav

can't believe it didn't make the cut

though, on the other hand:

gp-knish.jpg

gp-gnocchi1.jpg

Well that tweet cuts out one reason I want to rewatch the episode. Some spectacular work there. Didn't even get the Hokey Gnocchi one during the ep.

Watched new movie Gerald's Game on Netflix. It was pretty good. Carla Gugino is a goddamn fox.

Watched the first couple of episodes of Big Mouth yesterday, pretty funny stuff. The male and female hormone monsters are the best parts.

Do whaaaaaa?! I thought Gerald's Game sucked hard. Sure she wore some crappy gown the whole time but never showed boobs or anything and that story was lol bad.

Anyone watch Jack Whitehall: travels with my father?

Had not heard of the comedian/actor before but I liked his father. Dry humor. More than a little out of touch. If you like the trailer the episodes are pretty good. If you don't like the trailer you skip it.

Back