• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

anyone else watch Wormwood? i have only watched ep1, it is interesting.

anyone else watch Wormwood? i have only watched ep1, it is interesting.

I may watch that one next, it looks pretty cool.

Watched a bunch more Unabomber last night. Stiff acting mostly (though a couple of good actors - Noth and Bettany are ok - Ted is RIPPED, so sexy -, as is the other FBI dude not Sam Worthington; Mark Duplass just showed up as Ted's brother who turns him in *spoiler*), clunky script, uninspired direction, but still somehow a cool procedural. I'll finish it up.

I may watch that one next, it looks pretty cool.

Watched a bunch more Unabomber last night. Stiff acting mostly (though a couple of good actors - Noth and Bettany are ok - Ted is RIPPED, so sexy -, as is the other FBI dude not Sam Worthington; Mark Duplass just showed up as Ted's brother who turns him in *spoiler*), clunky script, uninspired direction, but still somehow a cool procedural. I'll finish it up.

Yeah I watched this with my wife - agree with all your thoughts - didn't love it but definitely wanted to keep watching as we were in the midst

Aziz was certainly ahead of the "Me too" movement.

Semantics, maybe, but I would call Godless deliberate rather than slow.

Semantics, maybe, but I would call Godless deliberate rather than slow.

That is where I disagree. Just finished twin peaks. That is deliberate, and is a clear marker of the difference between those two notions when it comes to narrative pacing.

Also, wow. Twin Peaks. Just finished The Return. I love David Lynch, and those 18 hours were great.

Traveling so downloaded some pinky blinders which I had stalled on watching. There is one scene between the pinky fella and the Jewish tough guy fella that is balls great. Epic dialogue.

3 episode into Mindhunter. Not sure if it is bad writing, bad acting or just the main characters (Holden Ford) delivery style but it a bit hard to get used to. i'll continue to watch anyway since the story line is good.

Just watched The Leftovers so wife wanted something a little lighter to cleanse the pallet. Landed on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Prime. Fun little show, wife really digs it.

Back