• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

I'm curious if Bright will be any good.

It was not. Watched it last night. Total mess of a movie. Weirdly paced. Horribly edited so that you never know who is shooting at whom, etc. Bad dialogue and a super simplistic story with an attempted twist at the end that makes you go, "Oh, OK, whatever. Kind of figured that would be the case..."

Not good at all.

It was not. Watched it last night. Total mess of a movie. Weirdly paced. Horribly edited so that you never know who is shooting at whom, etc. Bad dialogue and a super simplistic story with an attempted twist at the end that makes you go, "Oh, OK, whatever. Kind of figured that would be the case..."

Not good at all.

At this point can’t we assume that any movie with Will Smith, or family of Will Smith, will be terrible?

At this point can’t we assume that any movie with Will Smith, or family of Will Smith, will be terrible?

Yes, because he picks bad movies, including anything directed by Ayers. Ayers must be blackmailing producers after Suicide Squad. (I have watched part of Bright, and so far it is better than Suicide Squad)

Watching something called The Only Living Boy in New York - has a pretty solid cast. A little contrived but good so far.

Started Mindhunter.

It's good, I don't care much for the acting of the main character (because I know him from other things)... but the story is good.
I can't watch it before bed, though, or at least need to follow it with an episode of parks and rec to kind of get all the serial killer/narcolepsy thoughts out of my head. I've had some messed up dreams.

I'm a late arrival on Black Mirror, but really like it. It's like a modern Twilight Zone where all stories deal with technology and how we interact with it.

What was Will Smith’s last good movie?

Hitch, The Pursuit of Happyness, I Am Legend, I, Robot? I liked all of them but they definitely had their issues.

What was Will Smith’s last good movie?

Hitch, The Pursuit of Happyness, I Am Legend, I, Robot? I liked all of them but they definitely had their issues.

I didn't see Concussion, but it got good reviews, I think. I actually enjoyed Focus. Before that, probably I am Legend.

Fun fact: Will Smith turned down lead in The Matrix to do Wild Wild West

That song with Kool Moe Dee was dope though.

"to any outlaw tryin to draw
think' you're bad:
any drawin on West
best with a pen and a pad"
-Abe Lincoln

that first ep of the new Netflix series is pretty wild considering the Star Trek Bridge Crew VR game now exists

Really late to this party but I just finished the first season of Deadwood through HBO Go and it's fantastic. I love Swearingen's character, and especially the rivalry between him and HOF (RIP) Powers Boothe. I've managed to stay away from spoilers for the most part although I heard that it ended abruptly in the third season without any real conclusion.

Really late to this party but I just finished the first season of Deadwood through HBO Go and it's fantastic. I love Swearingen's character, and especially the rivalry between him and HOF (RIP) Powers Boothe. I've managed to stay away from spoilers for the most part although I heard that it ended abruptly in the third season without any real conclusion.

Pretty much, but it doesnt cheapen what is on film. Enjoy!

Back