• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

awar started watching The Crown, and I became unintentionally engulfed. Ended up binging both seasons - the acting is very good, and the history certainly interesting.

For me, Matt Smith's Philip kept reminding me vaguely of Roger Federer and definitely Bryce Harper.

0b08f8f1612e6099ee006398d4c4a6fc--roger-federer-poetry.jpg
thecrown_201_unit_01413_r1-e1512793868293.jpg

matt-smith-has-a-beard-in-the-crown-now-and-it-is-2-14197-1512937541-0_dblbig.jpg
Washington-Nationals-OF-Bryce-Harper-takes-BP-for-first-time-since-injury.jpg

Rumor is Paul Bettany will play him in S3-4. And that Helena Bonham Carter will be Margaret.

i watched A Futile And Stupid Gesture over the weekend and thought it was solid.

The Good Place is an amazing show. I'm so glad I caught up on it to start watching it this season on NBC.

The Good Place is an amazing show. I'm so glad I caught up on it to start watching it this season on NBC.

After seeing you post about it, I started it. I am on episode 6 of season 2 in less than a month. Michael Schur is a national treasure.

The best part of the Super Bowl was seeing "Oh hey, there's a new Cloverfield on Netflix after the game, fyi." I furiously hit refresh during the last minute and once the clock hit 0:00, there the "play" button was, as promised. So I expect I'm one of the first hundred or so people to watch "The Cloverfield Paradox" since I started immediately. I've been jonesing for a good sci fi movie, real sci-fi that is, and this was it. I'll definitely need some time to process what I saw and how this world all fits together with the prior 2 movies.

After seeing you post about it, I started it. I am on episode 6 of season 2 in less than a month. Michael Schur is a national treasure.

Started thinking about the parallels between The Good Place and LOST. Apparently, Schur talked to the LOST showrunners before doing the show.

Back