Page 12 of 234 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Broderick Hicks OrigScreaminDemon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    i just started it. i can't really get into it. I really just think that the blonde women in the show are hot so I continue to watch.
    I remember the original series from when I was a kid, so I am enjoying the differences and the similarities. EJO rocks, and of course the hot chicks too.
    (oYo)

First season of Workaholics is on NetFlix

Quote Originally Posted by rawarr View Post
    been trying to watch this but some of the episodes really drag
    I'd recommend skipping directly to seasons 3 and 4. Then, if you like those, go back and watch seasons 1 and 2. Season 5 sucks. Don't watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Of course you did. I bet you like all the Kirk Cameron movies too.
    Never watched the Kirk Cameron movies. The movie was not well put together, but every time I watch it it brings back the feelings and emotion the 06 season brought me and that is why I love it. As a Wake fan you know we may never experience another time like that in our lifetime. I was there for it and it is one of my most cherished memories.

I know the movie may have been ruined for some of you by it's religious nature, but maybe their family is like that and you should look past that to enjoy the movie for the season we experienced.

Ok I canceled Netflix. I have 2 weeks from today to watch as much stuff as I possibly can. Tell me what I can't miss. I've seen a LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by OrigScreaminDemon View Post
    I remember the original series from when I was a kid, so I am enjoying the differences and the similarities. EJO rocks, and of course the hot chicks too.
    the original series is streaming too. i think it is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Ok I canceled Netflix. I have 2 weeks from today to watch as much stuff as I possibly can. Tell me what I can't miss. I've seen a LOT.
    I posted this on the documentary thread, but the Howard Zinn documentary is pretty boss if you're into his kind of politics.

Resident Astrophysicist
    Blog Entries
    The Troll Hunter!

i will watch everything posted on this thread that i haven't seen yet. pos rep to all of you when i have more rep to spread tomorrow. tonight i am watching clockwork orange, which I've seen, but never finished before. the book is one of my all time favorites, and i've been meaning to watch the movie for a long time.

Rusty Larue
    The documentary about the Elmo puppeteer made me very happy. Might be a good pickmeup post Clockwork.

Chances of townie being sober tonight are less than 10%

Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    Chances of townie being sober tonight are less than 10%
    still take the under

depends on your definition of sober

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    depends on your definition of sober
    i.e. not stoned

Bernie Eskimo Bro
    NOVA: Can We Live Forever, starring Neil deGrasse Tyson (has TWDeac written all over it)

Dial M For Murder

Malena

Into the Abyss

Curiosity: Did God Invent the Universe? starring Stephen Hawking (did a quick search for it just now and I'm not sure if its still available)

Quote Originally Posted by seventwofour View Post
    I posted this on the documentary thread, but the Howard Zinn documentary is pretty boss if you're into his kind of politics.
    kinda boring, but i did buy a couple of his books. i had "a people's history of the united states" as a textbook in one of my classes at wake.

Quote Originally Posted by TWDeac View Post
    The Troll Hunter!
    lol didn't know trolls could smell Christians.

Every episode of the original GI Joe and Transformers cartoons are now available.