• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Watching I’m Dying Up Here on Showtime on demand - really good show.

I watched a few Buckets a couple of years ago and never went back to it. Not sure why, it was solid. I think I associated it with this woman I was hanging with at the time.

Just finished Hold the Dark. Good movie. Would recommend.

Does anyone like Sons of Anarchy? I am stuck on season 3, really not enjoying it. However, I am really enjoying Mayans, so I want to get through SOA, so I get all the references.

After the third season SOA in my opinion really started to go off the rails. Even the third season slowed way down as I recall, but ended pretty good. You could read recaps of all the seasons after that. Then watch the last couple of episodes and prepare yourself for a particularly horrible looking final scene.

Has anyone seen "La Casa de Papel"? It's short, only about two seasons, but it's amazing. I would recommend watching it in Spanish instead of English voiceover. Highly recommend.

Thanks. Didn’t know until yesterday that he was attached to it.

Recently watched "Private Life" after seeing a trailer for it at a different movie - highly recommend. Really well done drama/comedy about a middle aged couple dealing with infertility featuring Paul Giamatti and Katheryn Hanh. It was funny, thought provoking, and plenty real at times. Really enjoyed this one.

First 2 eps were enjoyable

Enjoyable, but odd. In both episodes, I kept waiting for a huge twist, that never happened. I guess the point is that people are screwed up. Also, at an hour and a half each, they are extremely long. I found myself wanting to fast forward.

Back