• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

I'm three episodes in on Escape at Dannamora on showtime and it is fantastic. Edge of your seat stuff.

Just finished this years NARCOS. Not quite as good as the Colombian version, but really good and setting up for an excellent next season.

having a harder time getting into Narcos: Mexico than the previous versions

main Mexican drug guy isn't as compelling and feel like the character motivations just aren't there

Finally got around to starting Star Trek: Discovery. I like the reimagined universe so far and the characters are all right but it is stunning that they decided to spend lengthy periods of time making the viewer watch scenes of Klingons speaking in entirely in Klingon. Almost unbearable

having a harder time getting into Narcos: Mexico than the previous versions

main Mexican drug guy isn't as compelling and feel like the character motivations just aren't there

I'm enjoying it but I think I watched the first two seasons in like two days each - this I started the day they came out and am only halfway through

Bird Box seems like a movie where the director decided to try to fix what was wrong with The Happening.

watched bird box last night and really enjoyed it but its hard not to think of A quiet place when you watch it. However, my internet research tells me that the novel that Bird Box was based on was written in 2014 so you can argue that that it actually came first.

anyone else watch Pottersville? I watched it since it is the same location as It's a Wonderful Life...completely different but has some similar references and sites.

anyone else watch Pottersville? I watched it since it is the same location as It's a Wonderful Life...completely different but has some similar references and sites.

*looks it up*

Wow. Christina Hendricks and MY GIRL Judy Greer!

*reads reviews*

LOL Nope.

100% on RT (only 17 ratings) and top trending topic in the world on Twitter, must be decent at least

Finished up Escape from Dannamora this evening and Cannot stress how much I recommend this show. Just incredible tv.

Back