• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Dudes, Ted Bundy was fucking crazyyyyyy. I didn't know half this stuff. Dude escaped TWICE? That trial? Wild.

Dudes, Ted Bundy was fucking crazyyyyyy. I didn't know half this stuff. Dude escaped TWICE? That trial? Wild.

My wife started watching this without me... So now I need to catch up to her.

"I didn't think you'd care about watching this."

Didn't think I'd care when we've seen pretty much ever Dateline mystery, documentary on serial killers, and loved MindHunter? It's like she doesn't even know me!

Sorry, I just saw that Atlanta had it's own thread... I thought it was about the city. Sounds like it keeps its promise.

You can talk about anything you want that's on TV, since pretty much everything on TV is streamable. Some shows like Atlanta just have their own threads.

Speaking of shows that had their own thread that some of you may not have gotten around too, I still stand by Castle Rock on Hulu. Suspenseful, but not scary.

Last edited:
My wife started watching this without me... So now I need to catch up to her.

"I didn't think you'd care about watching this."

Didn't think I'd care when we've seen pretty much ever Dateline mystery, documentary on serial killers, and loved MindHunter? It's like she doesn't even know me!

It's pretty well done, though glancing at his wiki, it could have been twice as long and still included a lot of stuff, so there are some gaps, but still, if you like that kind of stuff you'll probably dig it. It is some crazy world we live in, man.

Not sure if it has been discussed, but I got talked into watching the first two episodes of "I'm Sorry" on Netflix. It's a comedy series written by and starring comedian Andrea Savage. It strikes me as Curb for women, as it uses A LOT of awkward comedy. The first 2 episodes were pretty funny, so I'll continue to give it a shot. I'm not saying I'd watch it on my own, but I will say you could definitely do worse if you and your SO are looking for something to watch together.

Last edited:
I’m Sorry actually airs in truTV. The second season is airing now.

I don’t watch but I’ve seen Andrea Savage in other stuff and she’s pretty good and definitely hot.

The Other Two is a new Comedy Central show created and written by Sarah Schneider, former SNL head writer and WFU alum. First episode was good and reviews are generally positive. Airs on Thursday evenings.

The Other Two is a new Comedy Central show created and written by Sarah Schneider, former SNL head writer and WFU alum. First episode was good and reviews are generally positive. Airs on Thursday evenings.

Saw the first ep and plan to keep watching. I didn't realize she's a Wake alum. It's gotten good reviews and has a promising premise.

Not sure if it has been discussed, but I got talked into watching the first two episodes of "I'm Sorry" on Netflix. It's a comedy series written by and starring comedian Andrea Savage. It strikes me as Curb for women, as it uses A LOT of awkward comedy. The first 2 episodes were pretty funny, so I'll continue to give it a shot. I'm not saying I'd watch it on my own, but I will say you could definitely do worse if you and your SO are looking for something to watch together.

My wife and I are enjoying this as well. Andrea on the show is my wife's Tyler Durden.

I liked the first ep of The Other Two. Pairing it with Broad City was really smart for Comedy Central.

Also really digging this season of You're The Worst.

I liked the first ep of The Other Two. Pairing it with Broad City was really smart for Comedy Central.

Also really digging this season of You're The Worst.

Lindsay impersonating Rachel's mother during the practice phone call was fantastic.

My wife and I are enjoying this as well. Andrea on the show is my wife's Tyler Durden.

No idea what this means, but I'm curious.

Lindsay impersonating Rachel's mother during the practice phone call was fantastic.

That was Lindsay's best moment in awhile. That character has been flailing. The eps with her working in fashion or whatever were pretty good, but they haven't gone back to it.

I'll add that Gretchen's corporate stuff was pretty good too. Had we ever seen her in any actual office before?

raced through both seasons of the Handmaid's Tale this week and is was great. It is not, I repeat not, a Netflix and chill (Hulu actually) show though as your woman will not be feelin' sexy while watching this show.

"Sex Education" is so awesome. This is the show that I wanted "Everything Sucks" to be - not necessarily the sexual theme, but the dialogue and the interesting characters, and even though it's not set in the past, it has a retro feel with the retro soundtrack and wardrobe

Back