• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

24, Jericho, Lost, Primeval, how I met your mother, scrubs, office, till death, 30 rock, CSI miami, Law & Order SVU, Eureka, Bones, and Friday Night Lights are all on NF streaming and I have enjoyed them except I have not watch SVU don't know whether it is good or not.

Bump for advice.

I need ideas for a few good television series currently on NF stream. Appropriate for teens. Hopefully a few years old so we can watch previous seasons. Shows we currently watch .... Covert Affairs, Modern Family, Mentalist, Duck Dynasty, Rizolli and Isles, Suits.

Any suggestions?

Is psyche on net flicks? I watch all of the shows you listed and enjoy psyche as well.

Going to start with Freaks and Geeks. I watch Psych now but didn't in the early seasons. Early Pysch next. Thanks for the suggestions.

I just started BBC's Sherlock. It's fucking awesome. Each episode is like a mini-movie though. It's slow going.

Sherlock was awesome.

I watched "Butter" earlier this week. Jennifer Garner, Rob Corddry and Olivia Wilde. Pretty funny movie.

I need the last season of Breaking Bad! Netflix is terrible about updating shows. They're still don't have the 2nd season of Workaholics.

I need the last season of Breaking Bad! Netflix is terrible about updating shows. They're still don't have the 2nd season of Workaholics.

i vaguely remember Netflix not releasing BB until the week before the new season started

watching some movie called "safety not guaranteed" which is actually pretty good. definitely made for hipsters. with the girl from parks & rec. never heard of it before.

that is the newer movie about the guy who takes an ad out looking for someone to time travel with him right? I have it saved, but haven't watched it yet.

yeah, that is the one. not bad. had no expectations at all coming in except that the parks n rec girl is cool.

Started watching Always Sunny a few weeks ago and finished it quickly. I had heard the board talk about it, but never gave it a chance it is awesome and I hooked now. Am I the only one who thinks Charlie Day looks and sounds a little like Bobcat Goldthwait?

Maybe already mentioned, but Side By Side is a great documentary about the digital revolution in filmmaking. Some really interesting perspectives from some big name directors.

just stumbled upon the show/movie The Inbetweeners. Pretty pretty funny stuff that seems up the alley of the collective sense of humor of the boards. Kind of a high school british version of Workaholics.

Plus they have this dude that looks like our BOI ricky van veen:

jay1.jpg

Headhunters a Swedish or Norwegian thrill we is awesome

Was a big fan of the uk series the coupling. First two seasons

Back