• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Really enjoyed the Haunting of Hill House series

Season 2 will apparently be based on Henry James' novella "The Turn of the Screw." Not that it really matters considering The Haunting of Hillhouse book was incredibly different from the show. So yeah, VERY loosely based.

Can’t believe nobody has commented on The Dirt yet. It won’t receive any Oscar nods (although given the lousy crop of movies that did this year, you never know), but definitely watchable. Don’t watch it with kids. The first two minutes before the title screen will make that clear. Lots of titties, fucking, drug use, etc...

Wife and I really enjoyed Pen15 on hulu. Awkward middle schoolers navigating awkward situations with hilarious and sometimes painful to watch results.

Is Russian Doll appropriate to watch on a plane? Just getting some downloads ready. Just want to make sure a pegging scene doesn't come out of nowhere or something like that.

Seen by me while watching Russian Doll on an airplane: A dude sleeping on a fleshpile wearing a backwards strapon in two different episodes, a naked dude's butt lying on the bed after sex.

I enjoyed the show though.

Excellent show. I watched some of it on a short flight to Miami and watched the rest of it that night. Still trying to figure out the last two episodes. Good to see Natasha Lyonne show off her chops.

The 2nd season of the ultimate love it or hate it show, "The OA", is out. Personally, I thought the first season was good, but I'm having a tougher time getting into the 2nd. I'm 5 or 6 episodes in, so I guess i'll give a full report when I'm done all 8. It's just as confusing and even stranger than the first season, so if you're going to watch, be prepared for some weirdness.

The movie The Highwaymen was disappointingly slow. It should be titled Kevin Costner is old. Watch some of the Woody Harrelson scenes and then fast forward to the end where they get Bonnie and Clyde. That's about all there is worth watching.

We enjoyed it. My issues were with the sound mixing and having a hard time hearing the dialogue.

Realized the second half of season 5 of Arrested Development was on Netflix. I didn’t see any rollout from Netflix.

The one episode was so bad that I can only assume they hoped to bury it and be done with the whole unfortunate botched revival. I won’t be finishing the series.

I really liked Nate Bargatze's new stand up, The Tennessee Kid. The middle is a little slow, but the ending is so good.

I really liked Nate Bargatze's new stand up, The Tennessee Kid. The middle is a little slow, but the ending is so good.

It was really good. I honestly was a bit skeptical given the TV-PG rating but it was great.

I'm through about half of Love, Death, & Robots. It's amazing how far animation has come in the last 10 years. Definitely going to finish it tonight before getting back in to Tin Star this week.

I thought it started slow and got better as it went on. Not a lot of LOL moments but some chuckles. John Mulaney’s Kid Gorgeous At Radio City had me rolling.

Back