• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

I check those three boxes. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey those of you who check these 3 boxes like I do:

* Want to see Cobra Kai
* Too cheap to pay for premium Youtube
* Too ethical (or lazy) to find it on "alternative" streaming sites

Cobra Kai S1 is free until Sept 12.

thanks for this tip- I'm digging Cobra Kai. Its a little cheesy but in a good way.

Anyone seen The Expanse on Amazon? I had no idea it even existed until I just picked up the first book. Looking at Metacritic, it seems the critics are lukewarm on it, but regular viewers really like it.

Anyone seen Carnival Row? We've gotten through the first five episodes and I've liked it so far.

Season 2 of Castle Rock will premier on Oct. 23rd. I don't think they stuck the landing well on the season 1 finale, but season 2 will be an all new storyline and cast with Lizzie Caplan playing young Annie Wilkes. Tim Robbins also starring.

I've enjoyed the expanse books but i am behind. The show began on syfy but had a decent budget. Ultimately cancelled do to cost and picked up by Amazon's money. Its pretty solid. Would not say great but well done by cable sci fi standards.

We're watching carnival row now. Visually and world building its really well done. 4 episodes in and I'm just not sure were the storyline is heading but i am cautiously optimistic.

Since this board is over 95% guys, I'll give all of you a hint. This is one for when you get into trouble with your wife or girlfriend and you don't know why or when they say "it's not like it used to be" or any similar incantation.

This is one that will get you out of trouble and laid that night with them saying "ahh he does care".

It's pretty fun and has the necessarry chick flick ah in it.

For Roseanna

Keep it in your back pocket. It will be useful.

bumping...for the fellas

lol two thumbs up !

large_hnmswUk5D2LgL1TN8fFmx6BToes.jpg

like i would ever let my wife watch a movie

idk on the one hand you've got Leon: The Professional, and on the other, For Roseanna

just trying to wrap my head around the scenario where I tell my wife to stop overreacting and just sit down to watch this great great romcom

Back