• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Netflix series Unbelievable is good. A tough watch, about a serial rapist, but some great performances from Toni Collette, Merritt Wever, Kaitlyn Dever, and others.

We just watched Article 15. It involes India's caste system and the brutal murder of a few young girls. Really enjoyed it, although my wife thought it was a bit confusing. To be fair, she had her phone in her hand.

Just finished the Politician on Netflix. It is a mash up of comedy, musical, politics, teen drama, etc. etc. Some slow parts, but ended really well. Alot of different story lines and each episode feels like its 5 different things, but we got through it all pretty quickly. Ben Platt does an excellent job.

Ya, reading that over, it doesn´t sound great, but we enjoyed it. Cant think of a better way to explain it.

Any recommendations for something to kick off the Halloween month with?

Second this. October is scary movie time. You seen Hereditary, speaking of Toni Collette? It's my fave horror movie in a hot minute.

Second this. October is scary movie time. You seen Hereditary, speaking of Toni Collette? It's my fave horror movie in a hot minute.

Just watched Matriarch...Oh man...Scary and effed up movie...Trying to remember if I found it on Netflix or Hulu though.

Anybody got any suggestions for something for the treadmill that I can watch on my phone?

Nothing too thought intensive. PG-13 for nosy treadmill neighbors.

For example, I watched all of Person of Interest on the treadmill.

Anybody got any suggestions for something for the treadmill that I can watch on my phone?

check out backdoor sluts 9. Your nosy neighbors will fuck off and mind their own business

Big Mouth

Green Room or Annihilation tonight? I just finished up Brightburn earlier. I really dug it.

Green Room or Annihilation tonight? I just finished up Brightburn earlier. I really dug it.

I hope that you went with Green Room. It's amazing. I mean, Annihilation is good, but Green Room is masterful.

Interesting re: Brightburn. I'll have to check it out.

I hope that you went with Green Room. It's amazing. I mean, Annihilation is good, but Green Room is masterful.

In the process of it right now. It’s freaking amazing.

Jeesus. Great movie. Patrick Stewart is terrifying

Back