• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

I've loved Sturgill since about a month before Metamodern Sounds came out, and this is NOT country music like you may think his is. This is a full-on electronic dance album with a great visual tapestry that he's been sitting on for almost 2 years so he could get the amime made. He did 2.5 hours on Rogan's podcast this week talking about all kinds of shit, and it's a great watch/listen.

Lol no, it's not. It's good though.

Is it a good season? I haven't had a chance to watch it but I've seen no buzz on this.

Is it a good season? I haven't had a chance to watch it but I've seen no buzz on this.

Well, honestly it sort of feels like a half rushed last season kind of thing. Almost GOT final season-esque. maybe it's a meta joke.

There are some moments but not as good individually as prior seasons. Also, this might be a spoiler but

because I thought they were releasing the final season in one shot there's a bit of a narrative feint where it seems like everything is wrapping up nicely for everyone, espcially bojack at the end of E7 but then E8 sows the seeds of Bojack's [presumed] ultimate return to downfall then cuts to "finale eps airing Jan 2020

Last edited:
Peaky Blinders getting a bit stale. Also getting tired of having to pay such close attention to what they're saying for an hour.

yeah i generally enjoy that show but found myself not really excited about the new season and couldn't really tell you how the last one ended. also i have to watch that show with subtitles which is just a little annoying.

Anybody looking forward to anything Apple TV+ has to offer? I want to watch For All Mankind.

Wasn’t quite sure where to put this, but I just watched Pennyworth on epix. It’s great, really liked it. Definitely recommend that you check it out.

Enjoyed the first season... Haven't started the 2nd. Seemed like it should have just been a 1 and done, but I'll give it a shot.

Finished Mindhunter Season 2 over the weekend. Love that show. I think they are trying to do 5 seasons. I'll watch all 5.

Finally starting Stranger Things Season 3... 2 was so meh that I had a hard time convincing the wife to give 3 a chance.

Started watching season 2 of Dark and realized I couldn't remember hardly anything from the previous season. I'll probably have to rewatch the whole first season before trying again. Great show though

Started watching season 2 of Dark and realized I couldn't remember hardly anything from the previous season. I'll probably have to rewatch the whole first season before trying again. Great show though

had the exact same experience

tried to watch a 15 minute Season 1 recap and it did not really help

Season 5 of Bojack was another home run. I still can't believe that a show about a misanthropic, alcoholic animated horse is so emotionally compelling.

What’s a good comparison for that show? I can’t tell anything about it’s vibes from trailers.

That's a tough one. Not sure what to compare it to. It's more of a dark comedy... Maybe along the lines of Catastrophe or Fleabag, but for a different audience?

That's a terrible description, I'm sure. Just watch the first 5 minutes... It never veers from that tone.

Back