• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Man on Wire - interesting story at least but can drag on at time

Want to watch a boring movie? Watch "Knuckleball." Jeezus, what a great idea and a total fuckup.

Caught the first few episodes of The Good Guys this weekend. It's pretty good for a show that got cancelled so quickly.

I loved that show. Bradley Whitford was so damn funny. Now I'm itching to rewatch it.

Want to watch a boring movie? Watch "Knuckleball." Jeezus, what a great idea and a total fuckup.

But Maz was in it, it has to be good.

I enjoyed the first season but it became clear pretty quickly after that it was a one joke show. Still worth watching.

It's a quick watch. There is some solid writing to it. I knew nothing about it, and I lost it when he left out food for the cat.

That is disappointing. Wake's my favorite ball player past and present. I had it in my cue to watch soon. Is it not watchable? Or, what made it boring?

That is disappointing. Wake's my favorite ball player past and present. I had it in my cue to watch soon. Is it not watchable? Or, what made it boring?

It is watchable, but not spectacular in any way. I personally was hoping for something a bit more historical that focused on the history of the pitch and knuckleballers of the past. Instead, it is mostly just a profile of Wakefield and Dickey.

Watched How to Die in Oregon (though not on Netflix - HBOGo) which was an interesting commentary on assisted suicide in OR.

REVENGE!!!!!!!!!

But seriously its aight. However its a 23er and they're all 45 mins long, so its an investment. I think I'm through 12 of them and the knowledge that I have 11 left is a little terrifying.

Speaking of Luther, there was a rumor last year or so that Idris Elba was in consideration to be the next James Bond whenever Daniel Craig moves on. Stringer Bell as Bond would be stratospheric levels of awesome, but I doubt it actually happens.

Speaking of Luther, there was a rumor last year or so that Idris Elba was in consideration to be the next James Bond whenever Daniel Craig moves on. Stringer Bell as Bond would be stratospheric levels of awesome, but I doubt it actually happens.

I had heard that. I've also heard of Elba being considered for the next Dr. Who. I think his name will come up for any and all British leading man roles.

I still can't get over how good Head Hunter was. I am watching Bron Broen now DailyMotion.com. So good. It is the Danish series that they are redoing in the States. The Bridge. I think it started last night ...

Back