• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Babylon Berlin season 3 trailer, but only in ze German mit nein subtitlen. God I love Liv Lisa Fries.

Just binged the Witcher in one sitting while home with the flu today. Really made my sick day a little more pleasant. Not spectacular by any means but a damn solid 8 episodes of fantasy. Also the Yennefer actress is an absolute smokeshow.

Anyone watching Messiah?

I’m 5 episodes in and it’s got a poor man’s Homeland feel to it. Definitely entertaining and I’ll keep watching.

Thoughts on Peaky Blinders? We're about for episodes in and my wife and I both love it.

Really liked it. I had to watch the first couple episodes with the captioning on so I knew what they were saying, but each season has been fun to watch,

Reviews for Dracula seem to be mixed. I'll check it out largely because A: It's from the creators of Sherlock and B: Dracula is awesome.

I watched the first few Witcher eps yesterday. It at least doesn't seem to take itself too seriously.

Saw 6 Underground, and while it’s not a cinematic masterpiece, it was really fun. If you just want to have a few drinks or smoke a couple bowls and just enjoy a couple of hours of schlock, then this is defs worth a look.

Watched The 43 and Nisman, both on Netflix. Both are foreign and subtitled. Both are good, although Nisman is a long watch for very little payoff. Both very interesting stories though.

Also noted an error with Nisman in E3 where they neglect to translate people speaking in Hebrew and it’s obvious that what they’re saying has some importance since they’re being interviewed. Their subtitle is simply “Speaking Hebrew.” Made me LOL but when you’re putting in the time to read all the subtitles up to that point, it’s a bit frustrating.

If you have Apple TV or Kodi season 1 of Servant it pretty good. Not scary, but creepy. Very disappointing final scene at the end of the last episode but still good solid (8) 30 min episodes. Looking forward to season 2. Like most of M. Night Shamalong's stuff its slow moving but has enough creepiness to keep you interested. It also has the red head kid from Harry Potter for all you nerds.

Also Ozark season 3 will be out in March.

Me and wife binged Daybreak on Netflix. Honestly went into it wanting to hate it but it was clever and fun. I can’t see myself getting excited for multiple seasons of it, but I had a decent time watching Broderick play against a Bueller esque young lead.

The you won't be disappointed that it will not receive a second season.

I agree but understand it is quirky and not for everyone.

That's a bummer. I was looking forward to seeing where they would go with it.

About halfway through the first episode of the Circle and not seeing the appeal yet. I am not sure I can watch anymore of the "Yeah Buddy" jersey douche.

Just binged the Witcher in one sitting while home with the flu today. Really made my sick day a little more pleasant. Not spectacular by any means but a damn solid 8 episodes of fantasy. Also the Yennefer actress is an absolute smokeshow.

4 1/2 episodes in. They should give out Emmys for Best Casting of Titties. This show would win. Perfect tits whenever they appear.

Anyone else watching The Circle? I'm completely hooked.

8 episodes in. Basically a train wreck I couldn’t take my eyes off of. If you’re a girl, and you’re not into girls at least a little, you can’t be on this show.

Last edited:
4 1/2 episodes in. They should give out Emmys for Best Casting of Titties. This show would win. Perfect tits whenever they appear.

Yes, some great chichi’s in this show forsure. Funny enough, the Yennefer sex scene when she still had the hump was a body double but after watching the double on film the actress told the producers she would do all of her nude scenes herself going forward. Bless her.

Finished Witcher. Thought it improved as it went on and all the storylines and timelines drew close together. Nothing groundbreaking and still a lot to roll your eyes over, but I’m into it (and the titties) enough to watch S2 when it comes out.

started watching Letterkenny and I dig it, but I can see it getting old after a couple seasons

humor is pretty redundant, especially the hockey bros, and I don't find the meth kids entertaining

but the main group is pretty great

Back