• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

They didn't do a good job of explaining the difference between D1 and JUCO cheerleading. Like, yeah they were really good, but their main competition was another small JUCO in Texas. I assumed they'd get smoked by plenty of big D1 state schools with more money, scholarships, resources, etc?

I think they compete by school affiliation at the nationals— so D1, D2, JUCO, etc. the winner in those divisions is national champ for their classification. The winner with the highest score out of all the divisions is the grand national champ. I think Navarro has 5 grand national championships so they are good compared to all the schools.

Pretty classic in the cheer and dance world to compete against only one other team and then be named national champions. Get a jacket embroidered with that shit like the 2005 Mount Tabor Spartanites. Where's my Brasky boys at?

Pretty cool though that Monica knows what score will win Grand Nationals, or whatever, so she devises an insane routine that will achieve that score and kids basically die trying all the crazy stunts until they have to tone it down.

Entertaining show though

idk how big the overlap is of people who have watched You on Netflix and also love Desus and Mero but shit this is awesome

Caught Tom Segura's newest stand-up special over the weekend on the Netflix - absolutely hilarious.

We also watched Long Shot, a documentary about a guy who was saved from the death penalty by Larry David and an episode of Curb. Yeah, you read that right. Highly recommend for the sheer WTF factor.

We also watched Long Shot, a documentary about a guy who was saved from the death penalty by Larry David and an episode of Curb. Yeah, you read that right. Highly recommend for the sheer WTF factor.

Yes, this was a good one. Relatively short too.

I think they compete by school affiliation at the nationals— so D1, D2, JUCO, etc. the winner in those divisions is national champ for their classification. The winner with the highest score out of all the divisions is the grand national champ. I think Navarro has 5 grand national championships so they are good compared to all the schools.

Anyone else creeped out that ELC knows so much about high school cheerleading?

Such an insane story. His lawyer was the shit.

I'm late to the party I realize, but the wife and I just finished season 1 of Shameless. It's really good. I'm sure everyone has already seen it and knows that.

I'm late to the party I realize, but the wife and I just finished season 1 of Shameless. It's really good. I'm sure everyone has already seen it and knows that.

Shameless is very good. Not really sure why I stopped after 5 seasons or so. Guess it started to run on a bit. Did the same thing with Homeland.

Really enjoying the McMillions documentary on HBO.

Caught Tom Segura's newest stand-up special over the weekend on the Netflix - absolutely hilarious.

Man, you got me amped that there was a new Tom Segura stand up. That shit is two years old. You must have kids.

With much trepidation I checked out the first episode of "Hi Fidelity". I adore the book and really liked the movie but was worried that it wouldn't adapt to current times all that well but.. so far so good. I'll give all 10 episodes a watch. The Jack Black analog is an improvement over the movie.

A new season of Narcos Mexico was released yesterday. There was zero buzz about it.

I thought the first ep was great. I have no idea how much it is representative of true events anymore (I assume the Escobar seasons were at least decently close) but I’m always gonna be a sucker for this subject matter even if it’s totally dramatized

Back