• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Watched the pilot of this on Sunday night. Other than Elizabeth Moss's miserable New Zealand accent, I thought it was intriguing. Beautiful art direction. I just dont understand why they chose her instead of an actress from NZ for that role.

:umkc:

I just finished Sherlock a couple of minutes ago. Fantastic series, like 10/10 worthy.

Some great ken burns documentaries. Prohibition, Baseball.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Just finished The Long Way Round and started The Long Way Down. Good stuff.

Just finished Luther. Honestly liked it significantly more than Sherlock.

Gonna watch a few other shows and movies before coming back to BBC shows and starting up The Fall and going back to Top of the Lake.

Just finished Luther. Honestly liked it significantly more than Sherlock.

Gonna watch a few other shows and movies before coming back to BBC shows and starting up The Fall and going back to Top of the Lake.

Luther was SO GOOD. Idris Elba is such a boss. I may have liked it more than Sherlock too. I just couldn't wait to watch the next episode. I think there is a season airing now or at least in the very near future. BBC's production quality is just sky high right now (just like HBO and Showtime).

We watched Orange is the New black. Pretty entertaining. A bit disappointed to learn how much of it is fictionalized, but it serves its purpose.

Better Off Ted is fantastic (old news, though, I know). Just 2 seasons. Shame it got cancelled.

I actually hate Laura Prepon so this is good news IMHO.

But that being said, it will be interesting to see in what direction they take Piper, etc. Sepinwall and other reviews seemed to hate Jason Biggs character, I actually kind of identified w/ the guy more so than Piper especially.

Just watched Drive. So great. So chill and then over the top violent.

I want to play the soundtrack and cruise around my neighborhood late at night.

Luther was SO GOOD. Idris Elba is such a boss. I may have liked it more than Sherlock too. I just couldn't wait to watch the next episode. I think there is a season airing now or at least in the very near future. BBC's production quality is just sky high right now (just like HBO and Showtime).

Just watched the first episode...and hooked.

Dredd, the recent movie based on the Judge Dredd comic, is now available. Violent, lots of action, if you're a fan of the comic you'll probably like it.

Watched The Road with Viggo Mortensen. That is one bleak movie. I'm surprised it got made. Thought it was a good movie though. But I think most people would hate it.

Can't believe they took Party Down off of instant streaming. Currently watching Can't Hardly Wait.

So Luther was awesome, good rec by the 9348394 of you that mentioned it on here. May have to go back through The Wire now to get more Idris.

Back