• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

We started Bloodlines last night. Watched the first two episodes and liked it.

Be prepared for characters to make the worst possible decision every time they are faced with a choice. Fun show though.

Watched Tehran on Apple TV. 8 episodes and all pretty good until the ending of the last one. The parts in English could've been acted better, but I chalk that up to them not being native English speakers. Other than that, solid.

Just started Letterkenny last night and holy shit I love it so far.

“Well, there’s nothing better than a fart. Except for kids falling off bikes, maybe. Fuck, I could watch kids falling off bikes all day, I don’t give a fuck about your kids.”

three episodes into the Good Lord Bird on Showtime

offbeat rhythm to the show and definitely an Emmy play by Ethan Hawke, but pretty good

You're in for a treat. It gets a little redundant at times and a few episodes are somewhat annoying, but overall, it's worth the binge.

You're in for a treat. It gets a little redundant at times and a few episodes are somewhat annoying, but overall, it's worth the binge.

yeah, good take

the one season with the older hockey players was excruciating

but the best moments are top notch

I mentioned Mr. Inbetween a week or so ago when I was still on season 1...just finished up season 2 and this show is fucking fantastic. Probably my favorite show I've watched this year. I cannot recommend this show highly enough.

I tried to get into Letterkenny, but couldn't get past the first 10 minutes. Others have told me I'd dig it, but maybe I'm getting old. What I watched had so much gratuitous swearing, even by my standards, that I just assigned it to the meh category and turned it off.

Queen's Gambit was excellent.

Have been watching Ted Lasso. Really meh first episode, better second episode, and then it hit its stride. It's not really overwhelmingly funny or anything, but just is...I don't know... nice, or something. Like Ted Lasso is. There is enough in there to please a lot of folks, I think.

Back