• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Alright gents, this may have been mentioned before but it blew my mind today when I came across it. There is an easy way to bypass the country code restrictions for netflix and watch UK/Canada/Brazil etc. versions of netflix on your computer. This gets you different shows and movies, for instance, the newest Breaking Bad season is already up on the UK version as well as the entire Downton Abby series. May be HAAS, but cool stuff so I thought I would share.

http://internet.wonderhowto.com/how...ricted-netflix-show-from-any-country-0148245/

Good looks. I am bummed it works for steam only accounts, because I have a hybrid.

Just watched the first two episodes of "Luther" last night. Idris Elba is a BAMF.

Anyone seen The Wrong Mans on Hulu? I guess it's debuting on the site soon or has already begun?

Just watched Lars and the Real Girl with the wife last night. I have a hard-on for Ryan Gosling, so grain of salt and all that, but I thought the movie was beautiful. A different kind of role for Gosling, and really moving. Damn fine use of music as well.

Room 237, a documentary about the hidden meanings and symbols in The Shining, was really, really cool. I'm definitely going on a Kubrick binge this week.

The Jack Taylor series starring Game of Throne's Iain Glen is pretty good. Formulaic cop-turned-PI stuff but with good acting and some interesting plots.

Probably a Haas, but did not see The Following listed but watched three episodes last night and I thought it was very good. Kevin Bacon is never a favorite, but he looks pretty strung out and tired in this roil and pulls it off well. Definitely one of those, “ I am going to watch one” and you find yourself starting the third two hours later type of shows.

The Following

Last edited:
Probably a Haas, but did not see The Following listed but watched three episodes last night and I thought it was very good. Kevin Bacon is never a favorite, but he looks pretty strung out and tired in this roil and pulls it off well. Definitely one of those, “ I am going to watch one” and you find yourself starting the third two hours later type of shows.

The Following

Unfortunately it gets worse and worse.

Drinking Buddies is a good little movie. Olivia Wilde, Anna Kendrick, Ron Livingston and the dude from New Girl.

QpwWTkB.jpg

yeah liked drinking buddies

quick shot at olivia tatties too

nothing wrong with that

Drinking Buddies is a good little movie. Olivia Wilde, Anna Kendrick, Ron Livingston and the dude from New Girl.

I liked this movie and realized that I liked it more than originally thought when I read that there was no script- the actors all improvised their dialog.

Funny you should say, because I watched episodes 4-6 last night and googled the show while watching it and all the reviews say the exact same thing you have, and most put Episode 6 as the peak, and it is all down hill from there.

Unfortunately it gets worse and worse.

As far as a nature documentary goes, I really liked "My Life as a Turkey"

"Hate-watching" the Following actually made the 2nd part of the season palpable.

Back