• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Started Only Murders in the Building last night and love it. It's really fun and easy to burn through a handful of eps in one sitting. We'll defs finish it this weekend. And it looks like it's already renewed for S2.

Watched the first ep of Dopesick on Hulu last night, about the rise of Oxycontin. Pretty good.

I did little to no reading up on what Midnight Mass is, I just know it has Rahul Kohli in it and I could see good buzz without reading more in-depth. So I jumped in and, 4 episodes later, am still not sure exactly what it is, like what category you put it in, but I dig it and I arguably am enjoying it more this way, it enhances the mystery.

I finished this (Midnight Mass). I was actually about 3/4 done with the second episode where I wrote the above. Not sure why I thought I'd finished 4. I only bring this up because it was clear what was going on after 4 episodes. Anyway, I really dug it, so much so that I'm going to watch Bly Manor (same director (who's from Salem, MA, cliched as that may be)).

Yeah, definitely - S2 starts strong and drags a little in the middle but stay for the end

one of my favorite scenes ever is the opening of S2. i thought S2 was good throughout except for one storyline that was completely unnecessary.

I thought the reboot from a couple of years ago was decent and that's why I watched this one. Not decent.

I thought the reboot from a couple of years ago was decent and that's why I watched this one. Not decent.

Yeah, the 2018 one was actually pretty good. Same cast/crew as Halloween Kills (a lot of Winston/NCSA people in that cast/crew). They just completely shit the bed with the sequel.

Midnight Mass is great. I'd put it above Bly Manor but maybe not quite as good as Hill House. All 3 absolutely worth watching though.

It was a bit emotionally disturbing. Definitely had some weird dreams after a couple episodes.

Season 3 of You sure doesn't mess around and has us hooked again. Watched the first 2 eps last night.

Midnight Mass is great. I'd put it above Bly Manor but maybe not quite as good as Hill House. All 3 absolutely worth watching though.

Midnight Mass definitely takes a while to get going. I have 3 episodes left to go. If I were to rank I'd put it behind Bly...so far.

First season of Succession I remember feeling like it got better every episode. I don’t really remember much of what happened in the second - more of the same. Good show but agree it’s not like pantheon level shit or anything

I catch myself doing the L to the OG rap from succession from time to time.

Back