• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Speaking of, Christopher Nolan's first movie Following is also on netflix and is pretty interesting. It's only 70 min so not a big time investment at all.

I know I'm last to the party but I am in the middle of House of Cards. How did this not win the Emmy?

Not a big Netflixer. One more vote for House of Cards tho. Just now getting through the first season. I normally really really hate political dramas, but this has enough fucked up shit in it to keep me interested. A little hard to believe Spacey as an alpha male, but most politicians are probably all bark and no bite anyway.

Also if you are into food, David Chang's (Momofuku bro) Mind of a Chef is pretty sweet.

Spacey as an alpha doesn't make sense unless it is washington. Then he becomes every behind the scenes congressman ever.

Typ the POTUS and the Speaker are larger than life but the back room guys, the Delays and the sneaky shits are little Ralph reed types.

Not a big Netflixer. One more vote for House of Cards tho. Just now getting through the first season. I normally really really hate political dramas, but this has enough fucked up shit in it to keep me interested. A little hard to believe Spacey as an alpha male, but most politicians are probably all bark and no bite anyway.

Also if you are into food, David Chang's (Momofuku bro) Mind of a Chef is pretty sweet.

this, plus:

8nrxjia.jpg

I know I'm last to the party but I am in the middle of House of Cards. How did this not win the Emmy?

Also very late to the party, but on episode 8 now and it's a phenomenal show. Looking forward to finishing this season and for season 2 to drop next month.

got around to watching Restrepo, pretty good.

also watched the Red Dawn remake; not so good

I'm sure it's been posted on here, but Intouchables was incredible. Gotta read subtitles but it's well worth it

Back