• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

I watched the Ricky Jay documentary which was somewhat interesting, though not as fucking crazy as I wanted it to be. Magic.

That dude killed me when he called a watermelon "His Majesty, the water melon."

House of Cards re-upped for a 3rd season, looking forward to binge watching the new season next weekend...Happy Valentine's dear!

Boogie Man: The Lee Atwater Story is pretty compelling. There is a definitely a liberal slant, but the footage is pretty interesting (at least for someone born in the mid-80s).

Borgia (not to be confused with Showtime's The Borgias) is awesome. The 3rd and final season comes out this spring on Netflix.

Netflix will spend 3 billion on content in fiscal 14 to go along with 500 mm on marketing.. Bold moves.. Hopefully it works.. But that's a shit ton to spend with revenues of just north of 5b. Glad they aren't settling in and are vamping up to really take it to cable providers. This could be the real deal in terms of fucking over TWC, etc. for good, and that would make nearly every American smile. Netflix is truly an amazing story over the last 5 years.

Being long NFLX has now covered my monthly Netlix bill for the next 200 months.

Is the 2nd season of House Of Cards only available via streaming on Netflix? When does it go DVD?

Hey chumps, I have a Netflix subscription but I'm just not big on watching it on the computer and as far as I can tell its not available through flix on DVD yet.

Hey chumps, I have a Netflix subscription but I'm just not big on watching it on the computer and as far as I can tell its not available through flix on DVD yet.

Or hook an hdmi up to your comp to the tv

Blu Ray players, smart tv's, Roku, Apple tv, all gaming systems have the Netflix app. I've got 4 different devices in my living room with Netflix.

Blu Ray players, smart tv's, Roku, Apple tv, all gaming systems have the Netflix app. I've got 4 different devices in my living room with Netflix.

You ever have problems with some of them not working? I have Netflix on a Roku, PS3, Sharp TV, and Oppo Blu Ray player. Netflix only seems to work on the Roku and PS2. It worked a couple times on the Sharp and Oppo, but then quit doing so.

Last edited:
You ever have problems with some of them not working? I have Netflix on a Roku, PS2, Sharp TV, and Oppo Blu Ray player. Netflix only seems to work on the Roku and PS2. It worked a couple times on the Sharp and Oppo, but then quit doing so.

Some boot up faster than others, the one on my smart tv is the slowest. I really only use the bluray and Apple tv, the fan on my ps3 is so loud that it's distracting to watch tv while it's on.

Seriously, buy a Chromecast. The Wii Netflix app is garbage. Plus no HD.

Back