• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

If you don't have a Netflix interface you are happy with, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't buy a Chromecast. It's $35. I love the PS3 Netflix functionality, and I like the Roku ok for the bedroom TV or I would totally get one.

Guys, The Warriors is free now on amazon prime

Watch this movie

Trust moon

It's fucking brilliant

speaking of Amazon Prime, "The Broken Circle Breakdown" just started streaming and it will absolutely break your heart. It's an Academy Award nominee for best Foreign Film and the soundtrack went platinum in Europe. I would definitely include it on my top 10 films of 2013

I think the Warriors has been on for awhile, amazing movie

The lady from Carmen Sandiego is on The Warriors. Just another enticement to watch...

Tried to get you fucks to watch The Returned, the creepy, 8-episode French series on the Sundance Channel, which none of you did, but it's now available on Netflix. Enjoy.

Tried to get you fucks to watch The Returned, the creepy, 8-episode French series on the Sundance Channel, which none of you did, but it's now available on Netflix. Enjoy.

les-cousins-dangereux.jpg

For the 5 people who still haven't seen it, Netflix has There Will Be Blood. Just watched it for the first time this weekend. Daniel Day Lewis is an incredible actor.

I will revive that thread. I was waiting for it to get on Netflix. Thanks for the heads up.

The final episodes of breaking bad are on the flix. Time to start it over again.

Schooled: The Price of College Sports - Documentary basically about how the NCAA's way of business is set up to screw "student-athletes" so that it can make a ton of cash. It was a little anecdotal for me and would have appreciated some more nationwide statistics to be presented, but it does have a long segment about the UNC academic scandal which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Butter - Independent comedy about a butter sculpting competition with Jennifer Garner, Ty Burrell, and Olivia Wilde (as a stripper) that I found hilarious

Top of the Lake - BBC Drama series that was a little tough to get into and certainly has some dark subject matter, but was only 7 episodes so the tension was pretty heightened for much of it.

Indie Game - Documentary focusing on the creators of Braid, Super Meat Boy, and Fez. Wasn't overly compelling regarding the creation of games, but an interesting look at the personalities of the people who poured their lives into making these games.

Guys, The Warriors is free now on amazon prime

Watch this movie

Trust moon

It's fucking brilliant

Watched it again for the 10th time yesterday. I love it but I hate how shitty of an actor/character the Sean Penn lookalike is. He has the most famous line but I just laugh whenever he is onscreen.

So, I watched the first episode tonight. It was fantastic. Victor is creepy as fuck.

Back