• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

I will second the recommendations of "The wild and wonderful Whites of West Virginia" and "Enron: The smartest guys in the room" and add "I think we're alone now." It is about two interesting individuals who are obsessed with 80's pop star Tiffany.

Bump

Just watched Dogtooth. 93% on RT and unique, but it's pretty bizarre.

I guess I would call it good for its unique experience, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Wild and Wonder Whites of WV is both the most entertaining and most horrifying thing I've ever seen. Also, first two seasons of Dexter!!!

I've recently started watching the Prison Break series. Good show but can be frustrating. And +1 for Dexter!

Another recommendation for Archer - amazing stuff.

Sploosh.

Since this board is over 95% guys, I'll give all of you a hint. This is one for when you get into trouble with your wife or girlfriend and you don't know why or when they say "it's not like it used to be" or any similar incantation.

This is one that will get you out of trouble and laid that night with them saying "ahh he does care".

It's pretty fun and has the necessarry chick flick ah in it.

For Roseanna

Keep it in your back pocket. It will be useful.

Since this board is over 95% guys, I'll give all of you a hint. This is one for when you get into trouble with your wife or girlfriend and you don't know why or when they say "it's not like it used to be" or any similar incantation.

This is one that will get you out of trouble and laid that night with them saying "ahh he does care".

It's pretty fun and has the necessarry chick flick ah in it.

For Roseanna

Keep it in your back pocket. It will be useful.

2 things:

(1) Its not on Netflix Instant, so either RJ doesn't even know what we're talking about, or he has ignored the necessary criteria for this thread

(2) I just read the synopsis for that movie, and I wouldn't watch that movie if my wife threatened to divorce me. That. sounds. horrible.

I thought Netflix instant was simply a delivery method.

Second, your assumption couldn't be more offbase.

Bump

Just watched Dogtooth. 93% on RT and unique, but it's pretty bizarre.

I guess I would call it good for its unique experience, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Sitting in my queue as we speak. Maybe tonight's the night.

lana-lana-lana-danger-zone.jpg

Watched "Center Stage" with my wife over the weekend.

Oh, my bad. "good stuff you've seen on Netflix" - ignore me.

Watched "Center Stage" with my wife over the weekend.

Oh, my bad. "good stuff you've seen on Netflix" - ignore me.

My wife used to be a competitive dancer (not on the pole) and thusly watches this movie every time she sees it on TV. I feel your pain.

Eddie Izzard: Live from Wembly
Joan Rivers, A Piece of Work (she really is a deraged yet intriguing person)
Hellboy
8: The Mormon Proposition (investigates The Morman Church's involvement in Prop 8 is Cali)
Food, Inc

Watched Last Tango in Paris. It sucked and was depressing. But it shows some boobs and a buttsecks scene, so its got that going for it.

I'll go ahead and endorse "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" also. It's addictive.

I'm sad that "The Room" isn't streaming (dvd only) because I really wanted to see how horrible this movie is all the way through.

Dear Zachary is back on streaming for those who want to be punched in the stomach.

Back